All Gildredge House students are expected to adhere to the Gildredge House Uniform Policies and Uniform Lists.
Students should take a pride in their appearance. We expect all our students to be smartly and sensibly dressed with clothing as designated on the relevant Gildredge House Uniform List. This should be fully and strictly adhered to.
Students should have appropriate outdoor clothing i.e. suitable coat every day.
All students must be in full school uniform from the first day of term.
Gildredge House PE / Sport Kit
- Students in Reception – Year 6 must wear their PE kit to school on the days they have PE or an after-school Twilight Activity involving physical exercise;
- Students in Years 7-11 must wear their Sport kit to school on the one day a week that they have a Core PE lesson (this is the non-BTEC Sport and/or GCSE PE lesson); and
- On the days when a student has BTEC Sport or GCSE PE or a sporting Twilight Activity, these students will have access to the Changing Rooms prior to their lesson/ activity – students must wear their school uniform to school on these days.
Important: only Gildredge House PE / Sport kit is permitted.
Any personal exceptions to the above rules must be requested and authorised by the student’s Class Teacher (for students in Primary) or by the student’s Head of Year (for students in Secondary).
Gildredge House Uniform Policies
- Gildredge House Uniform Policy – Primary and Secondary [PDF]
- Gildredge House Uniform Policy – Sixth Form [PDF]
Gildredge House Uniform Lists
It is a requirement that all uniform is clearly named; shoes, trainers and other equipment must also be marked with indelible ink.
Gildredge House Uniform Supplier
Reception – Year 11
Sixth Form students are expected to wear smart / casual attire at Gildredge House. Please refer to the Sixth Form Uniform Policy above for further details.