Gildredge House has a range of policies that cover all aspects of school life.
Gildredge House has a range of policies that cover all aspects of school life from behaviour and attendance to child protection and charging and remissions. As Gildredge House is an all-through school, some policies are tailored for a particular section of the school.
Policies are reviewed and updated regularly. While a policy is under review, the previous policy remains in effect.
- Anti-Bullying and the Prevention of Bullying Policy [PDF]
- Behaviour and Exclusion Policy Reception-Year 6 [PDF]
- Behaviour and Exclusion Policy Years 7-13 [PDF]
- Careers Policy [PDF]
- Charging and Remissions Policy [PDF]
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and Procedure [PDF]
- Complaints Policy and Procedure [PDF]
- Equality Policy [PDF]
- Personal Social Health and Economic Education (PSHEE) and Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) Policy [PDF]
- Provision of Medically Prescribed Diets Pabulum Policy [PDF]
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Information Report [PDF]
- Student Attendance Policy [PDF]
- Uniform Policy: Primary and Secondary[PDF]
- Uniform Policy: Sixth Form [PDF]
- Whistleblowing Policy [PDF]
A copy of these policies and other related policies can be obtained from the School Office.