Gildredge House has a range of policies that cover all aspects of school life.
Gildredge House has a range of policies that cover all aspects of school life from behaviour and attendance to child protection and charging and remissions. As Gildredge House is an all-through school, some policies are tailored for a particular section of the school.
Policies are reviewed and updated regularly. While a policy is under review, the previous policy remains in effect.
- Admissions Policy [PDF]
- Anti-Bullying and Prevention of Bullying Policy [PDF]
- Assessment and Marking Policy [PDF]
- Behaviour and Exclusion Policy: Reception – Year 4 [PDF]
- Behaviour and Exclusion Policy: Years 7-13 [PDF]
- Charging and Remissions Policy [PDF]
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and Procedure [PDF]
- Complaints Policy [PDF]
- Equality Policy [PDF]
- Provision of Medically Prescribed Diets Pabulum Policy [PDF]
- Pupil Premium Policy [PDF]
- Randomisation Policy [PDF] (Admissions related)
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Information Report [PDF]
- Student Attendance Policy[PDF]
- Uniform Policy [PDF]
- Whistle Blowing Policy [PDF]
Gildredge House collects and uses personal information about staff, students, parents and other individuals who come into contact with the school. This information is gathered in order to enable the school to provide education and other related services. There is also a legal requirement for schools to collect and use information to ensure that the school complies with its statutory obligations.
From 25th May 2018, the rules around data protection are changing. The ‘General Data Protection Regulation’ (GDPR) will change how the school can use an individual’s personal data, and will also strengthen an individual’s rights over their own data. Whilst it is similar to the old Data Protection Act in many ways, there are a few differences, so the school is making a few changes in order to ensure it remains compliant. One of these changes is that our Privacy Notices have been updated.