Gildredge House has a range of policies that cover all aspects of school life.
Gildredge House has a range of policies that cover all aspects of school life from behaviour and attendance to child protection and charging and remissions. As Gildredge House is an all-through school, some policies are tailored for a particular section of the school.
Policies are reviewed and updated regularly. While a policy is under review, the previous policy remains in effect.
- Admissions Policy [PDF]
- Anti-Bullying and Prevention of Bullying Policy [PDF]
- Assessment and Marking Policy [PDF]
- Attendance Policy [PDF]
- Behaviour Policy: Reception – Year 4
- Behaviour Policy: Years 7-13
- British Values
- Charging and Remissions Policy [PDF]
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and Procedure [PDF]
- Complaints Policy [PDF]
- Equality Policy [PDF]
- Exclusion Policy
- Provision of Medically Prescribed Diets Pabulum Policy [PDF]
- Pupil Premium Policy [PDF]
- Randomisation Policy [PDF] (Admissions related)
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Information Report [PDF]
- Uniform Policy [PDF]
- Whistle Blowing Policy [PDF]