Applications for the Sixth Form should be made through Careers East Sussex. Students currently studying in East Sussex will have received login details from their Secondary school. Alternatively, students can register for an account online.
- 5th October 2021: Attend the Sixth Form Open Evening and meet the Head of Sixth Form and Subject staff
- From November 2021: Select the subjects you wish to study in Year 12
- January 2022: Apply for your chosen courses through Careers East Sussex
- February – March 2022: Guidance interviews and final confirmation of courses running
- March 2022: Consultation and offer letters issued
- July 2022: Sixth Form Induction Day
- July 2022: Complete Summer Transition Tasks
- August 2022: Results Day
- August 2022: Enrolment Day
Enrolment Day: August 2022
We have students joining us from a wide range of schools and we will do all we can to make sure you feel comfortable with your transition to our Sixth Form.
All students will have a final interview as part of enrolment; this is to ensure that you are embarking on the most appropriate courses following your GCSE results. Appointment times are different for each student, so make sure you know when you are required to attend.
What do I need to do prior to enrolment?
Prior to attending the Enrolment Day, please complete the following forms:
Sixth Form Students:
- Sixth Form Student Consent for use of Biometrics
- Sixth Form Student ICT Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy
- Sixth Form Student Consent for processing of Personal Data
- Sixth Form Student Video Conferencing (VC) and Acceptable Use Policy
- School, Parent and Student Agreement for Sixth Form Students
Parents of Sixth Form Students:
Parents of new Sixth Form students are required to complete the Sixth Form Admissions Form.
Note: completing the Sixth Form Admissions Form requires you to have a Google Account (How to set up a Google Account) and to have electronic copies of your son/daughter’s Passport/Birth Certificate and a utility bill dated end of October 2021 (this bill must include your name and address). These electronic copies will need to be uploaded to the Admissions Form.
- School, Parent and Student Agreement for Parents of Sixth Form Students
- Parental Consent for Educational Visits – Parents of Sixth Form Students
All forms must be completed by Thursday 11th August 2022.