Gildredge House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of appointment is subject to references and a satisfactory DBS check.
School Cleaning Operative(s)
Closing date: Thursday 23rd September 2021 at 9:00am
We are looking to appoint a School Cleaning Operative(s) to work within our Estates Team carrying out cleaning and other associated duties. If you take pride in your work and have the ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively, then we would love to hear from you.
- School Cleaning Operative Advert Details [PDF]
- School Cleaning Operative Job Description [PDF]
- School Cleaning Operative Person Specification [PDF]
- Gildredge House Application for Employment (Support) [Word]
- Gildredge House Admissions Policy and Staff Children [PDF]
Lettings and Security Officer
We are looking to appoint a part-time Lettings and Security Officer who can carry out a range of duties which contribute to evening lettings, security, estates tasks and the health and safety of the school’s facilities. You will also be providing general estates support to the school community. Please note: applications will be screened and interviews may be offered as applications are received.