We are pleased to announce that the EduLink software will be available to parents from January 2019. EduLink provides an integrated school information platform which draws together a range of existing schools systems with an engaging user interface allowing parents to communicate and access information about their child in one place.
Students are already successfully using EduLink to access their homework and timetable. Please refer to the FAQs below for further information on the benefits of the software and the process for receiving a log-in.
How do I get a log-in for EduLink?
A child’s personal data merits particular protection under the new data protection law which came into effect in May 2018. Parents with Parental Responsibility will be provided with a log-in for EduLink as the software provides access and editing functionality to a child’s personal data. If the school has not been able to verify Parental Responsibility for a parent, evidence in the form of a birth certificate will be requested.
Parents will receive their username via email. A password will be posted to the parent’s registered home address shortly afterwards.
How can I access EduLink?
EduLink is a school information platform that can be accessed on any device – PC, laptop, tablet or mobile device – via the web browser or via the EduLink app.
How do I download the EduLink app?
The EduLink app is available to download for free on Apple or on Android. Parents are welcome to download the app ahead of January 2019.
Will I still receive communications if I don’t have access to EduLink?
All parents, including the following individuals, will continue to receive communications from the school, providing we have contact details on file:
- all natural (biological) parents, whether they are married or not;
- any person who, although not a natural parent, has parental responsibility for a child or young person, for example an appointed guardian, or adopted parent; and
- any person who, although not a natural parent, has care of a child or young person, for example, a step-parent or other relative such as a grandparent.
How can I get help with using EduLink?
A range of how-to-guides are available to download below.
A demonstration session will be scheduled for Thursday 24th January 2019 to demonstrate the capabilities of the new software to parents. Further information will be distributed to parents in due course.
EduLink Parent How-to-Guides:
- EduLink Parent How-to-Guide – Logging into EduLink [PDF]
- EduLink Parent How-to-Guide – Absence Reporting [PDF]
- EduLink Parent How-to-Guide – Attendance [PDF]
- EduLink Parent How-to-Guide – Contacts [PDF]
- EduLink Parent How-to-Guide – Exams [PDF]
- EduLink Parent How-to-Guide – House Points [PDF]
- EduLink Parent How-to-Guide – Independent Study [PDF]
- EduLink Parent How-to-Guide – Personal Details [PDF]
- EduLink Parent How-to-Guide – Timetable [PDF]
- EduLink Parent How-to-Guide – Update Personal Details [PDF]
- EduLink Parent How-to-Guide – Useful Links [PDF]